BE ONE OF THE 4% WHO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF.
EMBRACE WHAT YOU'RE TRULY CAPABLE OF AND BE THE WEIGHT LOSS EXCEPTION.
This week I'm looking to help as many people as I can to refocus on dropping their weight...SUSTAINABLY.
"Several studies show that ongoing interaction with healthcare providers or in group settings significantly improves weight maintenance and long-term outcomes"
Hall & Kahan. 2019
Carrying extra kilos results in both short and long-term pain...
Just a couple of problems carrying extra kilos can cause and maybe you can relate?
- Sleepless nights
- Difficulty concentrating
- Emotional eating and yoyo dieting
- Physical & emotional pain
- Not to mention the increased risk of complications associated with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, some cancers and mental health conditions.
Just a couple of problems they cause and maybe you can relate?
So, do you want 2020 to be a repeat of 2019 and all the years before it? You could yo-yo about being part of the 96%...
...Or you could embrace what you're truly capable of and be the exception.
I'm on a mission to help you succeed, to better manage your weight and say goodbye to all the worrying.
That's why I'm having my very own "BE ONE OF THE 4% WEEK" at both of my clinics (Ellen Health Fremantle & PROmotion Physiotherapy Claremont).
It's actually more like 3 days because I don't want to hassle you too much.
Over the next 3 days, I'll be taking bookings for follow-up consultations to help anyone struggling with their weight loss journey. And of course, this can include anything else from emotional eating to lowering your cholesterol/blood glucose levels.
Here's what you will get:
Let's kick things off with a 45-minute consultation (usually 30 mins). You will:
1. Explore your current situation, look at previous attempts to lose weight, and reflect on what worked/what didn't work and why?
2. Go over your normal meal pattern with FoodWorks Nutritional software to more accurately identify any gaps in your meal pattern from fibre to total energy intake and all the vitamins and minerals in-between.
3. Create a plan to implement a series of weight-loss specific strategies and contingency plans to moderate behavioural fatigue and the inevitable lapses and relapses.
4. Receive my new macronutrient portion guide, new recipes and my eBook titled "The Science of Successful Weight Loss"
This re-engagement consultation is valued at $175.
But for BE ONE OF THE 4% WEEK, I'm doing it for $85.
PS - You only need to book this week. You can attend the actual consultation whenever you want.
Please register your interest and I'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Also, check out my recent interviews on Channel 9 News below.
Grab a FREE copy of my new eBook
Subscribe to my latest updates and posts and receive a FREE copy of my book
Follow Nutrition Nation